No One Out
This project aims to promote health, social and economic inclusion of vulnerable young population in five slums in the eastern outskirts of Nairobi. The project participants include:
- All the staff of three local counterparts and EARC centers – Education Assessment Resource Centers (46)
- Boards of 3 the local counterparts (25)
- 105 teachers
- 15,000 parents
- 15,000 pupils (11-15 years) of 35 schools
- 1,000 youth and women (16-25 years, including HIV+)
- 450 Community health workers (CHW)
- 75 health workers
- 360 disabled children
- 2,520 young participants in the vocational training/internship/start/business boost).
- For ECM, activities will target 500 classes (12,500 students + 500 teachers) and about 200 families (1,000 people) in Italy and 2,000 people in Kenya.