Who we are
Integrated Education for Community Empowerment (IECE) is a Registered Non-Governmental organization based in Nairobi County but also operating in other Counties in Kenya. Since 1999 the organization continued to grow moving from a faith based organization to a Community Based organization before finally registering with the NGO Board as a Non – Governmental Organization in 2013. IECE comprehensively addresses key issues facing the young people, women and children in the informal settlements in urban Centres and rural areas. We focus in offering psychosocial support, directed at initiating self-reliance and improving the self-worth and holistic development of young people, Women, Children. Through a structured participatory approach IECE integrates positive values in the lives of young people so as to effectively and efficiently address their needs in a dependable and sustainable manner. IECE was founded to promote self-worth and enable young people make informed and responsible choices amidst the many challenges in life.
Our Mission and Vision Statements
Our Core Values
- Commitment to service
- Equity justice and fairness for all our beneficiaries and stakeholders.
- Encourage the spirit of Volunteerism to the people we work with.
- Participation and inclusion of all.
- Team work amongst staff, beneficiaries and benefactors
- Honest to the donors and the beneficiaries
- Transparency and accountability to our donors, stake holders and all beneficiaries.
- Integrity in our work towards all the benefactors and beneficiaries.